As your local Bothell
real estate and neighborhood experts, we have taken it upon ourselves to countdown the top holiday sights, events, and activities in the greater Bothell
area. Team Troy
is just as committed to spreading holiday cheer as we are to providing you with wonderful customer service in the real estate world. Don't forget that we love referrals, and we specialize in buying and selling real estate in the greater Bothell
, Washington area. Give us a call at 206-745-3457 or visit us at www.nwlistingsearch.com
if you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell their home.
1. Keener's Christmas: 16504 112 Place, Bothell, WA 98011. Keener's Christmas has been going on for a decade now. Jeff Keener, a private citizen, decorates his home and his one-and-a-half acre lot with over 100,000 lights and decorations for onlookers to enjoy. Certainly a must-see destination, the Keeners take donations that help fund the Ben Towne Foundation for pediatric cancer research.
2. Woodinville Wonderland: 23620 NE 183rd Street, Woodinville, WA. Another personal project by Woodinville
residents, Mark and Tracy Zembruski, the Woodinville Wonderland has more than 100,000 lights in a display that includes Santa, Snoopy, and more. They also broadcast Christmas Carols that sync to the lights show. Donations are collected to benefit the Special Olympics.
3. Country Village Shops: 23718 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell, WA 98021. This local shopping area has holiday events all month. They have live reindeer all season, as well as a Santa's workshop where you can take photos of your little ones. This weekend (December 20-21, 2014 from 12:00-3:00) you can meet Frosty the Snowman and his friend, Hippity Hop the rabbit. There will also be a magic show and a winter craft project. On top of that, there is a little train ride for the kids, and you can buy a Christmas Tree from their lot.
4. Argosy Cruises Christmas Ship Festival: This annual Pacific Northwest festival has been going on since 1949. The fully lit Argosy Christmas Ship sails to different Puget Sound communities on the water. Choirs on board sing and the carols are broadcasted from the ship. The Ship sails from the Kirkland City Dock from December 19 - December 23. Viewing locations can be found on their website. December 21, you can see the ship from the Juanita Beach Park from 8;25-8:45 and Log Boom Park in Kenmore from 9:25-9:45.
5. McMurtrey's Red-Wood Christmas Tree Farm: 13925 Woodinville-Redmond Road, Redmond, WA 98052. Not only can you pick out your perfect Christmas tree, but you can enjoy complimentary wagon rides, candy canes, hot cocoa, and cider. This farm has been here for over 30 years, and is a tradition for many Bothell
, and other Eastside residents.
Happy Holidays from Team Troy!
~Married with 2 children
~Turned grey prematurely
~Fetish for all things Apple
~Urban chicken farmer
~Enology (wine making) student @ WSU
~14+ years of Real experience
“Here at TeamTroy we h....