As your local Bothell real estate and neighborhood experts, we have taken it upon ourselves to countdown the top holiday sights, events, and activities in the greater Bothell area. Team Troy is just as committed to spreading holiday cheer as we are to providing you with wonderful customer service in the real estate world. Don't forget that we love referrals, and we specialize in buying and selling real estate in the greater Bothell, Washington area. Give us a call at 206-745-3457 or visit us at www.nwlistingsearch.com if you or anyone you know is looking to buy or sell their home.
1. Keener's Christmas: 16504 112 Place, Bothell, WA 98011. Keener's Christmas has been going on for a decade now. Jeff Keener, a private citizen, decorates his home and his one-and-a-half acre lot with over 100,000 lights and decorations for onlookers to enjoy. Certainly a must-see destination, the Keeners take donations that help fund the Ben Towne Foundation for pediatric cancer research.
2. Woodinville Wonderland: 23620 NE 183rd Street, Woodinville, WA. Another personal project by Woodinville residents, Mark and Tracy Zembruski, the Woodinville Wonderland has more than 100,000 lights in a display that includes Santa, Snoopy, and more. They also broadcast Christmas Carols that sync to the lights show. Donations are collected to benefit the Special Olympics.
3. Country Village Shops: 23718 Bothell Everett Highway, Bothell, WA 98021. This local shopping area has holiday events all month. They have live reindeer all season, as well as a Santa's workshop where you can take photos of your little ones. This weekend (December 20-21, 2014 from 12:00-3:00) you can meet Frosty the Snowman and his friend, Hippity Hop the rabbit. There will also be a magic show and a winter craft project. On top of that, there is a little train ride for the kids, and you can buy a Christmas Tree from their lot.
4. Argosy Cruises Christmas Ship Festival: This annual Pacific Northwest festival has been going on since 1949. The fully lit Argosy Christmas Ship sails to different Puget Sound communities on the water. Choirs on board sing and the carols are broadcasted from the ship. The Ship sails from the Kirkland City Dock from December 19 - December 23. Viewing locations can be found on their website. December 21, you can see the ship from the Juanita Beach Park from 8;25-8:45 and Log Boom Park in Kenmore from 9:25-9:45.
5. McMurtrey's Red-Wood Christmas Tree Farm: 13925 Woodinville-Redmond Road, Redmond, WA 98052. Not only can you pick out your perfect Christmas tree, but you can enjoy complimentary wagon rides, candy canes, hot cocoa, and cider. This farm has been here for over 30 years, and is a tradition for many Bothell, Woodinville, Redmond, Kirkland, and other Eastside residents.
Happy Holidays from Team Troy!
Author:Troy Anderson Phone: 206-940-2834 Dated: December 17th 2014 Views: 2,263 About Troy: ~Married with 2 children
~Turned grey prematurely
~Fetish for all things Apple
~Urban chicken far...
TEAM TROY, we are a bunch of fanatics that happen to be really good in the Seattle real estate business. Sure we could exploit systems, alter perceptions, and make more money for the sake of having more, but that’s boring – everyone does that. We’ve come to realize that work should be about increasing our standard of giving, not our standard of living. What keeps us going is our daily fear of dropping dead while doing something useless. We continually aim to be better agents, better neighbors, better partners, better parents, and better people with the singular goal of making folks like you better off than you were before you met us.
Discover our 9 point difference:
“Here at TeamTroy we have found that when we make our only goal, that of making others around us better off than they were before they met us, then everything else just falls in line. This simple mindset protects us from the status quo in real estate, and keeps us obsessed with results.”
Reach out to us today, and find out what you have been missing!
//WISE. Good judgement. Make important choices despite ambiguity. Always strategize.
//OPEN. No walls. Ensure everyone we meet has the same idea of who we are.
//IMPACT. Life is never about us. We strive to make a difference in at least one person’s life daily.
//CURIOUS. Hate the status quo. Learn something from everyone.
//CREATIVE. Challenge the traditional. Incessantly innovate around obstacles and design simplicity.
//BRAVE. Today is not just another day. Never be afraid to try what no one else will do.
//TENACIOUS. Never quit. As others drop back, we run faster.
//CANDID. Honest and blunt. Never alter perceptions but adjust the context.
//SELFLESS. Be salt. Make everything else taste better.
Frequently, when talking about any new real estate market, you go in b
"Troy and his team did a fantastic job throughout our listing and sales process. I would highly recommend him for anyone who truly expects and appreciates red carpet service for whatever your home sale circumstances may be. The moving truck he provides at move-out was truly a life saver. Thanks Team Troy."