Located on the shores of Lake Washington, the Inglewood-Finn Hill neighborhood has one of the higher rankings found on AreaVibes.com with a A+ for amenities, an A- for housing (the median home value
How To Sell Your Seattle Home Fast And For Cash
- You want to save your home equity, but are facing foreclosure
- You don’t have the time or money to find a new place to live
- You don’t have the time to wait for a short sale
- Your house needs a lot of work to sell it and you don’t have the cash to do it
- You have bills piling up and need cash to pay them
- Slow Down or Stop Foreclosure: Do you have a Notice of Default or Notice of Trustee Sale (Auction) from your lender? You can prevent losing your equity by contacting the Team Troy Investment Division
- Job Loss: Mortgage payments are no longer a priority
- Job Relocation: Need to move quickly and don’t have the time to wait for a traditional sale
- Getting a Divorce: Selling the home quickly is often key in this situation
- Inherited Property: Waiting for a house to sell to settle a trust or estate (probate) can be very time consuming
- Overwhelming Maintenance: The house needs physical repairs or is not in a condition to sell, has structural or system problems including plumbing, electrical or the foundation.
- You will avoid paying fees
- You won’t have to deal with repairs or remodels
- You won’t have to market or show your home to potential buyers
- You won’t be making mortgage payments on a home you no longer want
- You won’t have to wait weeks or months to sell your home and still have to wait for closing
- You don’t be responsible for any arduous paperwork or contracts; Team Troy takes care of that for you.
~Married with 2 children ~Turned grey prematurely ~Fetish for all things Apple ~Urban chicken farmer ~Enology (wine making) student @ WSU ~14+ years of Real experience “Here at TeamTroy we h....