While we don’t get a lot of really hot summer days in the Pacific Northwest, but when we do, you want to find someplace cool and wet…stat. While water parks are fun, they can get expensive and
How To Sell Your Seattle Home Fast And For Cash
- You want to save your home equity, but are facing foreclosure
- You don’t have the time or money to find a new place to live
- You don’t have the time to wait for a short sale
- Your house needs a lot of work to sell it and you don’t have the cash to do it
- You have bills piling up and need cash to pay them
- Slow Down or Stop Foreclosure: Do you have a Notice of Default or Notice of Trustee Sale (Auction) from your lender? You can prevent losing your equity by contacting the Team Troy Investment Division
- Job Loss: Mortgage payments are no longer a priority
- Job Relocation: Need to move quickly and don’t have the time to wait for a traditional sale
- Getting a Divorce: Selling the home quickly is often key in this situation
- Inherited Property: Waiting for a house to sell to settle a trust or estate (probate) can be very time consuming
- Overwhelming Maintenance: The house needs physical repairs or is not in a condition to sell, has structural or system problems including plumbing, electrical or the foundation.
- You will avoid paying fees
- You won’t have to deal with repairs or remodels
- You won’t have to market or show your home to potential buyers
- You won’t be making mortgage payments on a home you no longer want
- You won’t have to wait weeks or months to sell your home and still have to wait for closing
- You don’t be responsible for any arduous paperwork or contracts; Team Troy takes care of that for you.
~Married with 2 children ~Turned grey prematurely ~Fetish for all things Apple ~Urban chicken farmer ~Enology (wine making) student @ WSU ~14+ years of Real experience “Here at TeamTroy we h....