While we don’t get a lot of really hot summer days in the Pacific Northwest, but when we do, you want to find someplace cool and wet…stat. While water parks are fun, they can get expensive and
Seattle Fall Activities
1. Remlinger Farms: 32610 NE 32nd Street, Carnation, Wa 98014. Steam train, 4H barnyard, hay-maze, toddler play area, “Flying Pumpkins,” pony ride, pumpkin patch.
2. Leavenworth Oktoberfest: October 4-5, 11-12, 18-19. Live music, German food, arts and crafts, beer gardens.
3. Pumpkin Bash at Woodland Park Zoo: Watch animals smash pumpkins and wear your costume for the parade through the zoo.
4. Dr. Maze’s Farm: 15410 NE 124th Street, Redmond, WA 98052. Animals, hay rides, pumpkin patch, a singing chicken show, bouncy rodeo, corn mazes, rubber duck races. Friday and Saturday Flashlight Maze Nights and Bubble Fridays.
5. Meeker Mansion Cidar Squeeze: 312 Spring St Puyallup, WA 98372. October 12. Pick pumpkins, squeeze your own apple cidar and munch on apple treats.
6. Apple Creek Orchard: 5367 Barr Road, Ferndale, WA 98248. Pick your own apples.
7. Fox Hollow Family Farm: 12031 Issaquah-Hobart Road SE, Issaquah, Wa. Pumpkin patch, horse-drawn carriage rides, farm animals, pony rides, and inflatables. Halloween Carnival on October 25, 26, and 27.
8. Trinity Tree Farm & Pumpkin Patch: 14237 228th Avenue SE, Issaquah, Wa 98027. “U-cut” tree farm and “U-pick” pumpkin patch, train rides, tractor-pulled hayrides, bounce houses, concessions.
9. Mosby Farms: 12754 SE Green Valley Road, Auburn, Wa 98092. Corn maz, pumpkin patch, tractor-pulled hayrides, locally grown fruits and vegetables, gourmet food, cheese, bread, dairy, Northwest wine and brews, You can bring your dog!
10. The Farm at Swan’s Trail: 45th acre pumpkin patch, 12-acre corn maze in the shape of Washington State, children’s play area, 40 foot slide, rubber duck races, jumping pillow, gem mining, cow train, hay barn, duck races, putting course, pig show.
11. Carpinito Brothers Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch: 277th & West Valley Highway, Kent, Wa 98032. Pumpkin Patch, corn mazes, zombie-themed corn maze, farm animals, tractor-pulled hayride, locally grown fruits.
12. Bob’s Corn Maze and Pumpkin Farm: 10917 Elliott Road, Snohomish, Wa 98296. 20-acre pumpkin patch, 40 varieties of pumpkins, John Deer tricycles, playground, cow train, pony rides, face painting, corn cannon, on-site photographer.
13. Fairbank Animal and Pumpkin Farm: 15308 52nd Avenue West, Edmonds, Wa 98026. Kids feed the chicken and ducks in the chicken run, maize maze for tiny tots, hay tunnel, vegetable garden, baby animals.
14. Craven Farm: 13817 Short School Road, Snohomish, Wa 98290. 20-acre pumpkin patch, hayrides, corn maze, storytelling, petting zoo, donut and espresso bar, 3-D Farm adventure.
15. Stocker Farms: 10622 Airport Way, Snohomish, Wa 98296. Hayrides, pumpkin launching, face painting, trout fishing, food and craft booths, human hamster wheels, corn crib and air jumpers
16. Mountlake Terrace haunted walk: October 11-13. Haunted Nightmare is an outdoor walk that ends with an indoor 3D attraction at Nile Shrine Golf Center.
17. Fort Nisqually by Candlelight: Watch settlers reenact daily chores at Fort Nisqually in 1859 on a one-hour candelight tour.
18. Great Pumpkin Beer Fest: October 4-6: 60 pumpkin beers, ice cream, doughnuts, and food trucks at Elysian Brewing in Georgetown.
19. Seattle Haunted House: KUBE 93FM Haunted House at 5000 Marginal Way South in Georgetown opens Sept 27.
20: Dog-o-Ween: Auction, food, vendors, and costume contests for creatively dressed dogs at the Genesee Park off-leash area.
~Married with 2 children ~Turned grey prematurely ~Fetish for all things Apple ~Urban chicken farmer ~Enology (wine making) student @ WSU ~14+ years of Real experience “Here at TeamTroy we h....