While Santa might know when you’re sleeping and when you’re awake, finding him might be kind of tricky. Have no fear as we’ve got you covered. We also know a few things – like where and when
Washington State Trivia
How much do you know about Washington State?? Take the Team Troy trivia challenge. The answers are below. See if you can pass the test.
1. A building in the Puget Sound is the world’s largest by volume. Which company owns it?
2. Seattle was the first city in the U.S. to play which British band’s song on the radio?
3. How many National Parks are there in Washington?
4. Washington State produces more of this fruit than any other state in the U.S.
5. This area mall was the world’s first enclosed shopping mall, built in 1950.
6. Which Washington island is the largest man-made island in the nation?
7. Which area waterfall plunges 100 feet further than Niagara Falls?
8. Washington is home to the westernmost town in the contiguous U.S., what is it?
9. Seattle is home to the largest number of this type of home east of the Orient
10. You may be surprised to know that this type of dance is the official dance of Washington
1. Boeing – The Plant in Everett
2. The Beatles
3. Three: Olympic National Park, Mount Rainier National Park and North Cascades National Park
5. Northgate Mall
6. Harbor Island
7. Snoqualmie Falls
8. La Push on the Olympic Peninsula
10. Square Dance
~Married with 2 children ~Turned grey prematurely ~Fetish for all things Apple ~Urban chicken farmer ~Enology (wine making) student @ WSU ~14+ years of Real experience “Here at TeamTroy we h....
Latest Blog Posts
The sights, sounds and smells of the holiday season come alive in the greater Kirkland and Bothell area during the months of November and December. Here are just some of the best traditional events