While Santa might know when you’re sleeping and when you’re awake, finding him might be kind of tricky. Have no fear as we’ve got you covered. We also know a few things – like where and when
Why Invest In Real Estate
1. A real estate investment can produce income in retirement. Say you decide to buy a second home and rent it out. This stream of income will still be coming in after you retire and can provide added income with minimal effort. This is especially true if you start investing early; you could potentially pay off the mortgage with the rent and then you would just have taxes, insurance and maintenance to pay with the rest going in your pocket.
2. A real estate investment diversifies your investment portfolio. Have you ever heard of the saying, “don’t put your eggs all in one basket?” This is especially true of your hard earned money. Now, more than ever, you should be conservative with your wealth. By creating an investment portfolio that includes stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRAs, savings account, 401K, life insurance, real estate, and more, you are minimizing risk and ensuring that you will have adequate assets despite forces that may be out of your control like the recent economic turndown.
3. Real estate produces good returns. According to our Vice President of Investments, Angela Coria, a home rehabilitation project followed by a re-sell of a property can yield as much as as 10%-15% return on investment, on average. Can your savings account make your money work for you this way? Contact Team Troy today to start assessing your real estate investment strategy: 206-504-3660
4. Tax advantages: There are several tax advantages to real estate investments. For starters, it is no secret that because of depreciation and mortgage interest deductions (if you leverage your capital) your cash flow should be tax-free. That’s right! The far majority of the time, an investor will never pay taxes on their cash flow and can wait for capital gains on the sale of the property in the future. In addition, depending on your classification and income level, there is a good chance your rental property will not only give you tax-free cash flow, but an overage of tax deductions you can potentially use against your other income.
5. It’s a rewarding investment. Say you are more interested in the home rehabilitation and re-sell approach to real estate investments. This is as very gratifying venture, seeing a home in poor condition becoming new again with your help. This has an enormous impact on the home itself, but also on neighborhoods and communities.
This is really about building your wealth and preparing for the future. If you are interested about discussing your options, you should consider contacting the real estate professionals at Team Troy: http://nwhomesearch.com/your-real-investments/
~Married with 2 children ~Turned grey prematurely ~Fetish for all things Apple ~Urban chicken farmer ~Enology (wine making) student @ WSU ~14+ years of Real experience “Here at TeamTroy we h....
Latest Blog Posts
The sights, sounds and smells of the holiday season come alive in the greater Kirkland and Bothell area during the months of November and December. Here are just some of the best traditional events